Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Frosty Leaf 11.20.11

I am thankful for my wild and wonderful life!

SOOC Shot
Settings: ISO 800, 55mm, ss1/800, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb)
"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." - G.K. Chesterton


Linking up with Wild and Wonderful Wednesday. Wonderful frosty leaf :o). Also linking up for Wordless Wednesday at Live and Love Out Loud. Take a moment to check out the other shots!



 Live and Love...Out Loud

1 comment:

  1. As much as I'm not ready for cold weather, I do love a frosty leaf. Yours is beautiful!

    I'm super late visiting, but thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.