Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorite Photo of the Week: Water Droplet on a Backyard Leaf 11.12.11

The past two weeks have been very difficult and due to some events my posting rhythm and schedule got all out of whack. I also have not been as diligent responding to your kind comments and visiting other blogs. Luckily the weekend has arrived and I can get back on track and ready for what I have to believe will be a better week. To take a step in that direction I picked my favorite photo of the week because it is simple, represents an accomplishment in my photography journey and captures a moment and mood. For more information on this photo go here. Thank you for stopping by!

Settings: ISO 800, 55mm, ss1/50, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb)
"Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things - with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope." - Corazon Aquino

Linking up with the link ups below. Be sure to check out the other favorite shots!
the long road    Happily Mother After 


2 comments:

  1. Just what is it about a water droplet suspended precariously and captured on film? I always find it mesmerizing! BEautiful.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote with your photo~I'm a bit of a quote person:-) Wonderful water droplet...just waiting to fall! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.