Monday, November 28, 2011

Good to Wow SOOC: Thanksgiving Morning 11.24.11

Thanksgiving began with a beautiful sunrise that I was able to capture with my camera. The light pastel of the clouds through the trees was intriguing and reminded me to start the day off being thankful. For the rest of the day I only got the camera out a few times. I was indoors for the day and I just am not inspired by the shots due in large part to the lighting. Maybe that will be my next task to practice...indoor lighting. I hope your were able to give thanks this past Thursday and had the opportunity to share your thanks with family and friends.

Settings: ISO 400, 55mm, ss1/160, f/8.0 (full manual)
"Stop thinking about the past, and don't worry too much about whats going to happen in the future. Your presence is a present, so live for today, and appreciate everyone and everything you have. Stop thinking about what you don't have, what you wish you had, who walked out of your life, and whatever else that falls in that category. Think about what you have, who you have in your life, and how fortunate you are." - Junethea Crystal Centeno

Linking up with Good to Wow! Head over and check out the other SOOC shots.

1 comment:

  1. The sky is so beautiful peeking through those trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.