Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving - Good to Wow Edit: Winter Moments 11.20.11

I hope you had a Thanksgiving filled with food, friends, family and fun. I know I did! Here are my edits for the Good to Wow Challenge, just simple and clean. This is my second post with very little words, I didn't think it was possible (I tend to be wordy as you may have noticed :o). 


SOOC Shot
Settings: ISO 800, 55mm, ss1/80, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb)


Edit
Processing: Basic settings

SOOC Shot
SOOC ShotSettings: ISO 100, 29mm, ss1/250, f/10 (full manual, cloudy wb)

Edit
Processing: Straightened (finally figured it out in Lightroom!) and Basic settings

SOOC Shot
Settings: ISO 200, 55mm, ss1/250, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb)

Edit
Processing: Basic settings

"As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily.  The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world." - Terri Guillemets

Linking up with Good to Wow: Edit. Check out the beautiful grateful shot edits!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.