Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shades of Autumn: Orange 10.22.11

Today I spent the day admiring the fall colors. I was able to drive myself around and spend some time with my best friend as I finally got a new car. The colors were beautiful and the range of shades had me captivated. My goal was to of course capture the Shades of Autumn color of orange, but also to communicate the essence of fall. The changing colors and changing of the landscape are what makes fall such a breathtaking season. The variety of oranges that I had the privilege to see was astonishing. It was a great day of shooting!


Settings: ISO 400, 55mm ss1/125, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb) 
Taken at Flaming Geyser State Park
Post Processing: Basic settings and vignette in Lightroom


Settings: ISO 400, 55mm ss1/160, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb) 
Taken at Flaming Geyser State Park
Post Processing: None - SOOC


Settings: ISO 400, 55mm ss1/500, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb) 
Taken in Enumclaw
Post Processing: None - SOOC


Settings: ISO 400, 28mm ss1/200, f/6.8 (full manual) 
Taken at the local Fred Meyer
Post Processing: Crop and spot removal in Lightroom
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree." - Emily Bronte


Linking up with the Shades of Autumn Challenge. Check out the other orange shots!

Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

4 comments:

  1. beautiful sunset and wonderful leaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! I especially love that first one. Thanks for joining in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I'm following you now via GFC and I hope you'll be back on Friday when we move on to our new theme, RED. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely set of photos..so warm in tone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.