Friday, October 21, 2011

Favorite Photo of the Week: Factoria Sunset & Gasworks Park

Late posting today as I had a book club meeting. After photography and travel, my next favorite activity is reading and talk about books. Needless to say I had a wonderful time. As for the photos, I had two and I just could not decide between the two. So I decided not too. I hope you don't mind :o).

The starbursts and framing are what I love the most and that I was able to get a night shot even with a lot of wind.
Settings: ISO 800, 24 mm, ss13.0secs, f/23 (full manual on tripod)
Post Processing: Cropped and added orange and brown photo filters
"No matter the sky is black or blue,
No matter there is stars or moon,
As long as Your heart is true,
Sweet dreams will always be with You." - Unknown

Linking up with Fabulous Friday and Favorite Photo Friday. Be sure to check out the other photos!
  the long road 

I still can't believe that this sky is SOOC, I am really proud of that. 
Settings: ISO 800, 109mm, ss1/100, f/7.1 (full manual)
Post Processing: Spot removal and noise reduction
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs.  When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." - Ansel Adams

Linking up with Favorite Photo of the Week and Photo Friday Link Party. There are many great shots to check out by clicking below.
 


3 comments:

  1. that sunset is just gorgeous! so happy you joined us for the link up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that first shot, with the lights off in the distance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.