Friday, October 14, 2011

Favorite Photo of the Week: Foggy Morning 10.08.11

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I had a lot of trouble picking a photo as a favorite of the week because I didn't have a lot that inspired me. This week I had the opposite problem. Last Saturday was a very good photography day for me with an inspiring morning of beautiful lighting, a skill stretching walk through Freemont on the Clickin Walk and a fun night shoot at Gasworks Park. I was very tempted to post a bunch of favorite photos, but after looking at all of my contenders there was one that I kept coming back to. My edit for the Good to Wow Leaves challenge is simply my favorite for the week. You can see the SOOC shot here and read about the edit here. I would love to know what you think!

Settings: ISO 200, 42mm, ss1/100, f/22 (full manual)
Edited with Photoshop - Healing Brush and PW Lovely and Ethereal Action
"Beauty awakens the soul to act." - Dante Alighier

Linking up with these fabulous Friday link ups! Please spend a moment or two visiting the amazing photos of those who also participate!
   the long road 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love those very define sun rays! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful light effect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how back-lit the tree is and the haze behind it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from "Favorite Photo of the Week"...what a gorgeous sun flare you capture. So brilliant and fantastic clarity! Beautiful.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just glorious - apart from the stunning sharp ray that you've captured I love how the light is on the right hand side of the tree. Lovely edit too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way the sun shines through making the pattern of a star, a creative catch

    thanks for your nice comment!

    Christina, Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.