Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project 64: Gold Toned Foliage 10.22.11


The color at Project 64 this week was gold, which is a very hard color to find in nature. I was determined to try. I went on my first photography exploration in my new car and while I did not find the literal color gold I did find golden tones. These photos were taken at Flaming Geyser State Park. Fall is certainly in full swing the Pacific Northwest and it is beautiful!

Settings: ISO 400, 30mm, ss1/320, f/11 (full manual, cloudy wb)
Post Processing: Split Toning in Lightroom and Straightened in Photoshop

Settings: ISO 400, 46mm, ss1/100, f/5.6 (full manual, cloudy wb)
Post Processing: Basic settings adjusted in Lightroom
"As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time." - John Mason


Head over to Project 64 to see the other gold finds and Sunday Snapshot to see the shots people want to remember!
project64 button Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

  1. Every moment in time is certainly as valuable as gold. Wonderful sentiment. And the gold leaves of Autumn are always lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.