Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project 64: Winter Brown 1.18.12

I am not sure I am recovered from the wild weather of late, but the pictures sure are pretty :o). These are of a grape plant in the snow and in the ice. 

Settings: ISO 400, 50mm, ss1/2000, f/2.8 (full manual)

Settings: ISO 200, 50mm, ss1/500, f/2.8 (full manual)
“Adversity draws men together and produces beauty and harmony in life's relationships, just as the cold of winter produces ice-flowers on the window-panes, which vanish with the warmth.” - Soren Kierkegaard

Linking up with the link ups below! Take a look at the other amazing photos!
   Live and Love...Out Loud and then, she {snapped}  WW_KW project64 button

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Really love that last one. And good for you for going full manual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ice on the branches!
    I've tried manual more recently on my Canon. It's a pleasant surprise when it looks good (to me, any way).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ice-encased branches. They look so magical. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really lovely. I love the icy branches! Ice storms can be a real nuisance, but it does make for some beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.