Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Day Sunset 1.1.12

I'm going to really try to minimize my words on Wednesday this year. I don't think I will ever be able to go wordless, but I can sure try to let me pictures do more of the talking :o). These are from my New Years Day trip to the Oregon Coast with my mom. What an amazing way to start 2012! Clean edits, a few crops and now on with my journey...

Indian Beach Sunset - I love the bird sitting on the rock
Settings: ISO 200, 123mm, ss1/640, f/7.1 (full manual, sunlight wb)

Tillamook Head Lighthouse - a Columbarium (a place to store urns)
Settings: ISO 200, 208mm, ss1/500, f7.1 (full manual, cloudy wb)

Amazing post sunset sky at Ecola State Park - it really was that pink!
Settings: ISO 400, 45mm, ss1/40, f/5.0 (full manual, on tripod, cloudy wb)

Lewis and Clark Bridge connecting Oregon and Washington
with the Lights of Longview, WA
Settings: ISO 400, 50mm, ss13.0sec, f/22 (full manual, tripod)
"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." - Napoleon Hill



Linking up with the link ups below! Take a look at the other amazing photos!
   Live and Love...Out Loud and then, she {snapped}  

11 comments:

  1. I love this sequence with a delicious light and soft tones. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belo trabalho...Espectacular.....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...your photographs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous views- I just got completely sucked in here for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily! Wonderful shots you captured here! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colours - wonderful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide which one i like the best - they're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous sunset Emily!!
    Beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.