Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reverse 365: Change - Day 135/365 5.15.13

I have reached the point in my review of last year when we come to the day I got my new camera. I was lucky enough to buy from a friend I met through the Clickin Walk and she graciously allowed me to try it out before I bought it. I fell in love immediately. I firmly believe that good technique can be mastered with any camera, but going from the Canon T1i to the Canon 5D Mark II did a ton in terms of giving me something to strive for, inspiring me and pushing me to learn more. I am so happy I made the purchase!

Settings: ISO 1000, 100mm, ss1/1250, f/4.0
Date: November 4th, 2012
Location: Gene Coulon Park, Renton, WA
135/365 - May 15th, 2013
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." -  Wayne Dyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.