Saturday, May 25, 2013

Reverse 365: Dilated Moment - Day 145/365 5.25.13

Sunsets make me happy, I cannot put it any more simply than that. I love watching the colors and light change. Editing this series of photos reminds me how much I adore photographing them and how long it has been since I have been witness to the beauty. I am in need of sunset!

On a side note, the quote today comes from a book I am reading for my book club!

Settings: ISO 500, 50mm, ss1/400, f/11
Date: November 11th, 2012
Location: Yarrow Point Park
145/365 - May 25th, 2013
“...in that dilated moment after sunset when the sky holds all the light...”  - David Wroblewski

1 comment:

  1. I love sunsets too! You captured a beautiful one! I'm now your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.