Monday, May 6, 2013

Tones on Tuesday #76 5.7.13

Mona at Mona's Picturesque
Such a beautiful capture of love! The muted tones and the tight crop make the love shine through! Thank you for sharing Mona!

I love how the color, light and texture of Leovi's photos evoke a feeling. There is something magical and yet intense about this photo. Thank you for linking up Leovi!

Wonderful sepia tones that emphasize the way the trees seem to go back forever. So glad to have you join Lui!

Mona, Leovi and Lui please go HERE to grab your showcase button.

Now it's your turn to share your photo with altered tones. Here are the guidelines for Tones on Tuesday:
  • The basic idea is to share one photo where you have altered the tones. Such as a black and white, sepia toned, selective coloring or colored photo. Feel free to share the original and edit, or just the edit.
  • Please share a photo that you have taken and edited yourself.
  • One photo per photographer please. If you have more than one photo in your post please indicate which one is for Tones on Tuesday. If you link up more than once only the first photo will be considered for showcasing.
  • Please link up with your permalink and not your blog address.
  • Attach the Tones on Tuesday button or a link back here to your post.
  • Leave comments for at least 3 other participants, share the love :o)!
  • Have fun!
Disclaimer - By participating you give Scattered Horizons permission to share your photo on this blog. Photographers will be given credit for their work.

It has been an amazing whirlwind of a weekend! It was my birthday on Sunday and my family planned a surprise photography adventure. There were clues, a rented lens, an allergy attack and countless breathtaking moments. I cannot wait to share it with you in detail on Thursday. Till then I leave you this shot from my amazing birthday adventure of my dog niece Cece who seemed to enjoy it as much as I did! Taken with the lens I rented, I am in love!

Settings: ISO 400, 35mm, ss1/800, f/11
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras

Joining the link ups below. Be sure to check out the beautiful shots and join the Tones on Tuesday link up found further down!
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley  Inspired Tuesday

10 comments:

  1. Your dog is so lovely and he blends in so well with the textures of the landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for selecting my photo, I am very happy to see her outstanding, exquisite your words! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dog shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im envious! you had a photo adventure for your birthday.. im sure it was fun. and now i have an idea for my next bday. lovely photo btw.

    Lui

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful pic! and congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun birthday idea! Looks like Cece had a ball, too. Thanks for hosting today -- it's my first time to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see lovely pics here. :)
    This is my first participating Tones on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.