Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Reverse 365: Hidden Future - Day 121/365 5.1.13

I cannot believe it is May already! This Reverse 365 Project has been a challenging and yet rewarding experience. I am finding that I am going through my photos faster than I anticipated and I am to September and the Clickin Walk already. I plan on going back through my files once I get to year's end, but I didn't shoot as much last year as I am this year and that is making it difficult. This project is about making it work though and I will do just that!

Settings: ISO 400, 50mm, ss1/80, f/5.0
Date: September 29th, 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
121/365 - May 1st, 2013
"The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine." - Mike Murdock

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a secret garden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do a Clickin Walk around Seattle; maybe in a few years I'll be around for it! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.