Monday, May 27, 2013

Tones on Tuesday #79 5.28.13

Maboe
The light on the flower is gorgeous and I love the texture. Thank you for sharing!

Scarlett at House of Emery
Simply stunning! I love the moment captured and the way the black and white adds such a softness. Thank you for sharing with us Scarlett!

Bi Ti at Ready to...Waltz
I love the perspective and the feeling of being small. The sky adds such a great feel as well. Thank you for linking up!

Maboe, Scarlett and Bi Ti please go HERE to grab your showcase button.

Now it's your turn to share your photo with altered tones. Here are the guidelines for Tones on Tuesday:
  • The basic idea is to share one photo where you have altered the tones. Such as a black and white, sepia toned, selective coloring or colored photo. Feel free to share the original and edit, or just the edit.
  • Please share a photo that you have taken and edited yourself.
  • One photo per photographer please. If you have more than one photo in your post please indicate which one is for Tones on Tuesday. If you link up more than once only the first photo will be considered for showcasing.
  • Please link up with your permalink and not your blog address.
  • Attach the Tones on Tuesday button or a link back here to your post.
  • Leave comments for at least 3 other participants, share the love :o)!
  • Have fun!
Disclaimer - By participating you give Scattered Horizons permission to share your photo on this blog. Photographers will be given credit for their work.

Lately things have been getting more stressful in every aspect of my life. My plans for the Memorial Day weekend were to catch up on some work. I planned to take one day to go out and shoot to keep up with my Project 52 goal, but other than that I was going to get work done. When I went out to shoot at the beach on Saturday I did not intend to stay overnight and I did not intend to be so grateful that I did. Come back on Thursday to hear more about how events came together to help me recharge and be ready to face another week. Until then, here is a shot I took off a side road on the trip to the Oregon Coast. Isn't the sky amazing? What have you been shooting lately?

Settings: ISO 1000, 50mm, ss1/1600, f/16
"Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work." - Ralph Marston

Joining the link ups below. Be sure to check out the beautiful shots and join the Tones on Tuesday link up found further down!
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley  Inspired Tuesday 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely series of shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring us Emily, you made our week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shot of the sky! great clouds you captured!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.