Friday, April 19, 2013

Reverse 365: Voltage - Day 109/365 4.19.13

I have been shooting in RAW for about as long as I have been shooting in manual mode. When it comes to editing though, I wasn't seeing the power of RAW until recently. I started zero-ing my photos in Lightroom instead of letting Lightroom add values to take a RAW photo closer to a JPG photo. I have found that this provides me with more possibilities when editing and more room to "save" a photo that I may have otherwise overlooked. 

Settings: ISO 100, 18mm, ss1/40, f/11
Date: August 12th, 2012
Location: The Cove, Normandy Park, Washington
109/365 - April 19th, 2013
"I took to photography like a duck to water. I never wanted to do anything else. Excitement about the subject is the voltage which pushes me over the mountain of drudgery necessary to produce the final photograph." - Berenice Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.