Here is the entry from last week from Charlotte at Butterbean Row:
Now for Tones on Tuesday how to's:
- The basic idea is to share one photo where you have altered the tones. For now, a black and white photo or a sepia toned photo. Feel free to share the original and edit, or just the edit.
- Please share a photo that you have taken and edited yourself.
- If you have more than one photo in your post please indicate which one if for Tones on Tuesday.
- Please link up with your permalink and not your blog address.
- Attach our button to your post
- Leave comments for the other participants, share the love :o)!
- I will pick a few photos that catch my eye to share on next week's post.
- Have fun!
Button tweak is in the work, so one more week of this one:
Disclaimer - By participating you give Scattered Horizons permission to share your photo on this blog. Photographers will be given credit for their work.
Here is my photo:
Settings: ISO 400, 55mm, ss1/160, f/6.3
Edited with Adobe Photoshop using Pioneer Woman's Vintage and Sunshine Actions"First I shake the whole Apple tree, that the ripest might fall. Then I climb the tree and shake each limb, and then each branch and then each twig, and then I look under each leaf." - Martin Luther