Monday, June 24, 2013

Tones on Tuesday #82 6.25.13

Step one of getting back on track with blogging is Tones on Tuesday!

Tina at Tina's PicStory
I love how you can see the sky in the droplets! Beautiful capture Tina! Thank you for sharing with us.

The colors in this shot are lovely! The soft glow and the texture draws you in. Thank you for linking up Leovi!


What a striking ship! I love how the processing gives a vintage feel that works so well with the subject. Thank you for sharing!

Tina, Leovi and Huldra please go HERE to grab your showcase button.

Now it's your turn to share your photo with altered tones. Here are the guidelines for Tones on Tuesday:
  • The basic idea is to share one photo where you have altered the tones. Such as a black and white, sepia toned, selective coloring or colored photo. Feel free to share the original and edit, or just the edit.
  • Please share a photo that you have taken and edited yourself.
  • One photo per photographer please. If you have more than one photo in your post please indicate which one is for Tones on Tuesday. If you link up more than once only the first photo will be considered for showcasing.
  • Please link up with your permalink and not your blog address.
  • Attach the Tones on Tuesday button or a link back here to your post.
  • Leave comments for at least 3 other participants, share the love :o)!
  • Have fun!
Disclaimer - By participating you give Scattered Horizons permission to share your photo on this blog. Photographers will be given credit for their work.

I have been taking a little break from blogging to move my classroom, which is amazingly time consuming when you want to go through everything and get rid of things. I have been at it for 4 days and hope to be done tomorrow. Getting Tones on Tuesday up is one step toward getting back on track with my blogging goals. Today I am sharing a photo from my trip to Astoria, Oregon to visit my dad for Father's Day and a photo from this past Saturday when I was blessed to see an amazing sunset at the Edmond's waterfront. I plan to share more from both of these events on Thursday!

Settings: ISO 250, 100mm, ss1/640, f/11

 Settings: ISO 100, 50mm, ss1/5sec, f/22 (on tripod)
“Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” - Carl Bard


Joining the link ups below. Be sure to check out the beautiful shots and join the Tones on Tuesday link up found further down!
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley  Inspired Tuesday 

11 comments:

  1. The three images you featured from Tina, Leovi and Huldra are really sensational. It is nice of you to give them special recognition - they deserve it.
    The light in your seascapes is beautiful - thank you for telling us the settings - I really must stop being lazy and experimenting more - especially since I have just acquired a new lense:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The featured photos are lovely, indeed. Your sunset photos are beautiful and inviting. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that first photo Emily -- xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx so much emily ♥ congrats to all the winners and your pics are also wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me miss the water, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection for the Featured 3.
    Your sunset shot is just divine. - Visiting from Tuesday Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sunset photo -- and the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sunset! It makes me miss the beach...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say your Tuesday Muse is working overtime! These are stunning shots....especially that last sunset capture.
    Visiting from Tuesday Muse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.