Monday, June 17, 2013

Just a little break...

If you are stopping by to check out my Reverse 365 or Tones on Tuesday, I apologize that you will not be able to find any new posts today. My job as a teacher is taking over my life at the moment as the end of the school year approaches in less than 2 days! Feel free to look at past posts, explore and be sure to come back next week for a new Tones on Tuesday.

In the mean time I am providing a prize for the one year anniversary of a photographer who has participated in Tones on Tuesday many times and has such a unique perspective in her photos! Be sure to check out the giveaway with an amazing collection of prizes by a bunch of great ladies...

My Mind's Lens Giveaway!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.