Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project 64: Sky Blue on the Cranberry Coast 2.5.12

A day on the coast driving Highway 101, exploring new beaches and towns, soaking up the natural beauty and capturing it all with my camera..there is no better way to spend the day!



Tokeland Marina
Settings: ISO 200, 50mm, ss1/640, f/7.1 
(full manual, sunlight wb, clean edit in Lightroom)

Highway 101 on Willapa Bay
Settings: ISO 200, 50mm, ss1/1000, f/7.1 
(full manual, sunlight wb, clean edit in Lightroom)
"I never get tired of the blue sky." - Vincent van Gogh

 Live and Love...Out Loud and then, she {snapped}  WW_KW project64 button Marvelous Mommy

10 comments:

  1. Love the reflections in the first shot! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a kid, this was my favorite color in the whole box!
    Beautiful photograph for "sky blue," Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last shot! I love the blue sky over the water!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea! :) I love the first shot as well. I've always been intrigued by coastal living but I've not ever seen much of it up close and personal. :) -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh- those really grab me! I could get used to seeing that every day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and beautiful pictures! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on mine :)
    God bless,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! Lovely reflections and beautiful skies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely agree! Lovely, lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It truly does sound like an amazing day! I am in love with water! Gorgeous reflections in the water in the first shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.