Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reverse 365: Spirit of Youth - 36/365 2.5.13

In order to have a sort of system for this project, I decided to go in chronological order with the photos I chose. My plan is to go through each "shoot" and edit until I feel I should move on. some shoots are more inspiring than others. When I am done, I plan to go back through and see what I missed. 

With this in mind, I have come to the month of April and the flowers of Spring. I am not ready for Spring yet because I still would like a little bit of snow this Winter, but the flowers sure are pretty to look at!

Settings: ISO 200, 50mm, ss1/640, f/1.8
Date: April 8th, 2012
Location: Around my house
Day 36/365 - February 5th, 2013
"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything." - William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.